Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Experts"...YAWN.

I'm starting to wonder if it's ok to tell the self-proclaimed "experts"...you know, the people, who for all their facts but mostly their pride, hurl out "expert" opinions (a.k.a. snap judgments, criticism) like they are God's gift to the world. Lord!!!...assuming we all actually want to know their limited, typically negative and slanted opinions!!!

Oh my goodness....SERIOUSLY!!

They tell you their judgments on everything...EVERYTHING...oh heck, even on yourself!!

Pretty ballsy.

Pretty rude.

Pretty stupid.

I actually got the giggles tonight thinking about giving myself permission to go all "expert" right back on their arses. Wouldn't that be a shocker!?!? HAHA!

Oh dear...but for some reason it actually seems INAPPROPRIATE (because of love, grace, honor...social skills!!!) to inform them that they 1) make for insanely qualified Pharisees...legalistic, white-washed tombs...living on the fringes rather than getting in there and serving, 2) likely have an undiagnosed depression issue with serious need for meds, or 3) are revealing with their massive over-compensation that they are actually pretty insecure, 4)...and on and on...

Alas...no...not cool to return the favor. Deeeeeep breaths....

So...I wait...and I pray...and I remind myself to NOT be the same way.

I don't want to be known for sucking the hope out of the room...constantly.

AHHHH!

No comments: