Friday, March 19, 2010

Enough of "Pucker-ups" and "See my Boob" Shots!!!

oh my GOSH!!! i can't handle all the self-photos on facebook and myspace anymore. women, girls...AHHH! they take these bizarre photos...and not just one but MILLIONS...of their faces with weird "i'm a model" puckers and such. then they have these contorted body shots so we can get the fuuuuulllll gander at their curves.

STTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPP! it's embarrassing for YOU! not only are they not remotely flattering...it makes them look so self-obsessed and conceited.

ok...calming myself now...;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just hate to see girls selling themselves. I tend to think of it as insecurity rather than conceit.

Sarah said...

ditto! i just wish they knew what it looks like...but...ahh!

stephierae72 said...

Don't let me get up on my soap box, because I might not get down with this topic! Hyper-sexualized society meets 11-13 year old girls---gag me! I would like to see some kids smiling again instead of trying to look like mini tramps!