Sunday, March 7, 2010

Insane Week!

Well...this has been one crazy week!!! I ended up being pulled into a pretty sad situation. The way I was pulled in totally ticked me off, but my new ability to "go off" truly helped. ;) One thing I will have to say...I feel bad for fearful people that get put in desperate situations. Not that I think a fear-based reaction is ok, but sometimes I wish people could see how they contribute to the actions of the perpretator. They are sometimes victims first...

Anyway, one thing that proved difficult yet again is letting my "self" get pulled into conflicts. As Maya Angelou once told Oprah.."You are not in that."..basically meaning that she didn't need to get so "rocked" by lies because the real "her" wasn't and didn't need to be "in it". It's amazing how friends breaking the cardinal "friend" rule will do that. Unfortunately, it's a long road back to trust for me, but then again maybe that's fortunate. It assumes the road can be travelled...

No comments: