Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

every now and then, my "favs" come to mind. being that i enjoy so many things...especially the little things, it's always a miracle if i can narrow it down to 1 or 2 per category. so here goes! :)

red, black
ice-cold, glass bottle of diet coke
ice cream
carmel or butterscotch
pineapple
'beauty and the beast'
fuzzy navel
red rose
volleyball
wonder woman, super man
christmas
fresh-layed asphalt
brown sugar
trifle
microdermabrasion, mud masks
italian food, mexican food
fresh snow
the smell of rhododendrons
'lord of the rings'
satin
sunday naps
sunrise in duluth
gardening
theater popcorn
thunderstorms
sand in my toes
road trips
'les miserables'
worship
waterfalls
mourning dove calls
niece giggles
fireworks
dancing when no one is looking
watching boxing
empire waists
movie marathons
working out to great music
sharpened #2 pencils

that's my start...hehe.

1 comment:

stephierae72 said...

So I was thinking today about my list of things I love that I haven't written for you yet and reread your list! I'm thinking you should write up a list of worsts too! It would go well with your manual.