Monday, June 21, 2010

Volleyball Hilarity

tonight was hilarious! volleyball league night. to get the icky stuff out first...i can't stand the red team. i've got no love for them, and i seriously can't wait to beat them someday. ok...on to the the funny stuff. :) for some reason gravity was against me tonight. i was on the ground more than usual. on one dive i actually ended up rolling over, and i had absolutely no clue where 'up' was. one of the other members of my team went for a ball that i also was going for...he totally took me out...like i was flat out on the sand. hahahaha! it was a...sight. i also almost dislocated my shoulder on a spike. gravity was pulling me back down to earth (not hard in my case...hehe), but my arm wanted to hit the ball so badly. yes, my arm did...the rest of me was telling me that it wasn't possible. well, i hit it over, but i think my arm grew 4 inches. oh dear...it was a weird night...fun, but really bizarre. :)

No comments: