Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Unexpected Blessings

God is so funny sometimes...:)

Yesterday, I left work and after 2 minutes into my drive saw that my engine light was on. My car is pretty young, so I was ticked!! I drove to the place that would take my service warranty, and they set to work on diagnosing the issue. I set to work on adding up charges. Hehe! Well, the rep came in to tell me that my gas cap wasn't on all the way telling my car's computer that there was an evaporation issue. I have no idea how I neglected to properly put on a gas cap...but oh well, because he soon told me that I had 4 days left on a certain warranty and wondered if I wanted them to touch up anything covered by it!!!! Umm...YES! :)

Today, I received a message at work that one of my trees fell into the road by my house...blocking it COMPLETELY!! I raced home to find my dad and neighbors already there! We had it cleared in no time, AND one of my neighbors ending up taking the wood because they needed it for the winter!

I'm just saying...just when we may think we are being burdened or inconvenienced, it might actually be a surprise blessing for you or someone else. Perhaps lightening up??...Ya, that's what this girl is doing. :)

No comments: