Friday, August 20, 2010

Patronizing Hilarity

I have to sit through some of the most bizarre things sometimes. I was asked to be a part of a project a few weeks ago. It wasn't my idea...I was just the researcher. It totally wasn't something I was uber-invested in...just helping with details. Well, it didn't get accepted as viable, and I was totally cool with that. It wasn't my baby, you know? But since???...I've had to sit through these patronization sessions like I have to be "handled" because of a "let-down". If only they knew that's not how I am...haha! In my hollow head, I could care less! Maybe I should milk it for a raise...just kidding. ;)

2 comments:

Jody said...

good luck with the raise..let me know if it works..I might try it!

Sarah said...

Well, and the thing is...it'll probably pass inevitably. So...then I get to sit through the "See, you didn't have to "worry". It all worked out!" talks. HAHA!