Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Some Parents Really Tick Me Off...

...which isn't a big deal in itself. It's when I have a hard time removing my "self" from the conflict that it becomes tricky. Then, it becomes personal.

Here's the hard thing...shooting straight, so if you don't like "real", maybe skip this blog...it's just that parents can really be insulting sometimes. Here we are investing 100% in their children...not just in their academic abilities, but in their whole "becoming"...and we might actually be qualified to have a credible opinion on their child's abilities and readiness. But they don't care...they don't want to hear from anyone that might tell them something they don't want to hear...they want what they want...period. Where's the decency in that?

Adding salt to that wound???...when I know that I know that I know that the child is being set up for failure.

Eh...venting. Gosh, it's one reason I love blogging...:)

No comments: