Sunday, April 17, 2011

The "Sad"

Does this ever happen to you? Something comes up that shouldn't make you feel sad anymore but for some reason it does?? Things that you've learned to close your heart to, things you've let go, things you feel you've made peace with...and then for some unknown reason you find yourself in a situation that brings up some piece of it and you are sad. Wow...that happened to me this weekend. I found myself surprisingly...sorrowful.

Of course, being the analyzer that I am, I immediately wondered if there's something wrong with me or if I'm losing my marbles all over again. But no...maybe it's just a remnant of something good that needs to be grieved. Maybe a memory to bid 'farewell' to... Who knows?

Regardless...I'm so glad I have the sister I do...she gives my feelings some validation. I'm also so glad that I have the God I do...He's good to fall back into and rest.

No comments: