Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Red Team...The Bane of my Existence

I went to sign up our team for the sand volleyball league at Junction Bowl. There was an official rules meeting so everyone could get on the same page. Well, of course, the infamous "Red" team was there to sign up. Yes, this would be the team that brings out my inner psycho. Rage, swearing, violence...it's all there. ;) I went into the meeting thinking that I would really work on giving them a chance this season...not holding their crap against them, not letting my buttons get pushed so much...

Tick...tick...BOOM!

They opened their bratty mouthes in the meeting and I lost all resolve...HAHAHA!

I literally sat there thinking, "Ohhhh crap...Jesus loves you. Jesus loves you...I'm going to spike you in the face...Jesus loves you. Jesus loves you..."

AHHHH!...Help me, Lord! (Or help them...hehe.)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh how I heart your honesty :)