Saturday, April 30, 2011

Grounded Where?

I've heard that we shouldn't live in the past. Yep, I agree. While good to revisit to remember old lessons and lay old wounds to rest, we shouldn't linger. All that looking back causes neck cramping...

I've heard that we shouldn't live in tomorrow too much either. Always waiting for the next big thing but never taking the steps necessary to get there... Yep, I concur.

I've decided, though, that living in the "now" isn't good either. Too much "today" makes a person forget that there's been a yesterday and there's going to be a tomorrow... Doesn't it seem like all of the "now, now, now" replaces the growth of patience with a dose of pressure?

Where to plant one's feet??...maybe a little of all...

...Or just float in the clouds...that's what I'm thinking.... ;)

No comments: