Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chip Cravaack...Swoon

Some of the teachers were discussing the student trip to Washington D.C. that will happen during the next school year. One of them asked if I'd consider being a chaperone this year. Normally that's a complete joke, and we all laugh. Everyone knows that it's safer for the kids...and me...if I stay back...Haha! This time, though, my gut response was, "I wonder if Chip Cravaack will be in D.C at the time". HAHAHA!

I don't know what it is, but that guy is so...cute. I could pretty much faint being around him. I think he's a combo of good looking and inspiring...pretty much my downfall. Yes, I'm a respecter of the "ring", so no worries there...but we can all safely say that I'm a huge...admirer. ;)

As to chaperoning...maybe. Haha!

No comments: