Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Huh?

I'm finding it necessary to remind myself to look for the question behind the question. Every now and then, I find myself experiencing an odd question from another. Totally out of left field. My initial reaction is to wonder what in the world is going on...as in..."what's the color of the sky in your world?". That followed by an internal roll of the eyes. #oops

Truly, most odd questions are really a revelation of something underneath. The truer concern. Considering that usually reveals a snapshot of someone's "grid"...the things they tend to speak to themselves that skew perspective. 

A great deal of sympathy can arise in such a "pause"...and maybe some direction on how to respond to the real question. Maybe some understanding. Maybe some challenge. 

We all have those questions. We all encounter another's. God is wanting to move us all to operating from His "grid". Let the questions take us there. :)

No comments: