Friday, April 16, 2010

Boy, Does Prayer Help!

I had a few people that I was really concerned about last night. Anxious, really. I finally just decided that I needed to pray. Do you ever get the feeling that your prayer is not just for the purposes of making you feel better but is actually needed for the accomplishment of something? That's how I felt.

The cool thing is that God has really released me into a visual kind of praying. I'm not just saying words. I'm picturing the whole thing. The cool thing is that it's not "imagination" in the sense of being fake. It's the "real" of creative expression. I'm getting to place my loved ones in His hands...put myself there too...and just sit with God there.

You know what???...I already saw answers today...and knew so much more peace because of spending time with Him over the matters.

No comments: