Sunday, April 18, 2010

Delegate Blues...

ok...so, i'm a delegate for the republican state convention. never, EVER thought i'd get into this stuff...HAHA! it was actually a mix of trying to meet a guy and a sneaky uncle who likes to nominate me for stuff!!! as it turned out, i ended up becoming a delegate for the district and state! it's been very interesting to watch the process. it has also given me a lot to consider...and yes, i don't always agree. one of the consequences of becoming a delegate, though, is that candidates and their campaign teams try to contact me CONSTANTLY!!! i've had so many phone calls and mailers...and an all-time new surprise...visits to my house to give me chocolates! it's not always a welcomed thing due to my privacy passion, but chocolate is chocolate so... :)

No comments: