Monday, April 12, 2010

Secret Garden!!!

Guess what I get to work on this weekend??? Oh my gosh...it's my dream...my secret garden. Granted, it's not technically a secret, but it's going to be my special walled-in haven (or heaven). Over time I've been accumulating all kinds of fun free stuff. I have pretty much an entire wall...hehe...perhaps some wood needed for the gaps. I have some lattice for climbing plants. I have an arbour too! Last summer I picked up a great and gaudy bird bath. It's actually going to become a planter instead of a mosquito breeder. ;) I have a great stick chair too...I got that on a roadside!!! I have a ton of plants that are primed for splitting...very few plant purchases necessary!!! And the most special thing???...my Dad is helping me.

Good times!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds lovely!! I'd love to see photos as you work on it!