Saturday, April 24, 2010

Political AHHHH!

This is the stuff that I strongly dislike about politics. It happens all the time regardless of the party loyalties, but it remains a sad snapshot of our lack of faith in the redemption of humanity...especially after the word "decades" is used in a description of the offense. Eek! I actually am interested in the other candidate in this party, but regardless of the "side", I just think people should be treated better. It would seem that the original author of the letter was concerned that the Democrats would take the past situation and run with it to ensure that their candidate took the election. Clearly that's possible considering that games are played on all sides, but surely the other possibility exists...especially when the indiscretions weren't a secret in the first place...that people could move beyond all that and choose a leader based on the solutions they bring to our state's issues. Maybe I'm an idealistic moron, but I like to think such things are possible. I think I'm going to write Emmer a letter even though I'm an insignificant peon. I'll encourage him and ask him, if elected, to keep being "a good boy in office" (like my daddio says). :)

Kare11 article

2 comments:

Jehan said...

I like the way you think. the things you say about abortion, death, religion and politics. Do view my blog http://loveallraces.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Thank you! Your blog is VERY interesting!! I'm definitely going to try some of your recipes. I don't have a lizard though. I don't think they would like living in our frozen winters. :) That was awesome though! Enjoy your adventures!