Saturday, December 11, 2010

Birthday Wish

I was with a friend last night who asked me how it feels to be turning another year older and still be single. Ha!...hold nothing back! Well, I must admit that one of my greatest birthday wishes is to have a significant Mr. celebrate my birthday with me. I've always wanted that. BUT...I will wait for God's timing on that. Anyway, it's always funny to me when that question comes up because it can mean so many things. Sometimes it's just a question because the inquisitor knows my heart on the matter. Other times, though, it's a clue that they think there is actually something "wrong" with being single still. Goodness, I'm so not there anymore. While it can be a struggle, I understand that there is a time for everything under the sun...

So, here's to another year...hopefully, one with some special presents. ;)

No comments: