Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Love My Doctor!

I had my 36,000 mile check-up recently (Thanks, Susan, for the "lingo"). We know how to have fun, don't we? ;) I have to give major kudos to my doc. I come every year with a string of questions. Some are related to all my physical quirks, and others come from my inquisitive side. She must look forward to my arrival each year...NOT!...but she sure is fantastic with all my wonderings. She's very encouraging to me too. She waited to get married and have kids until she was older. She wanted to pursue some other ventures before all of that. I love her story because she appreciates where anyone is in their relational journey and is excited for all stages. There's no such thing as "waiting" to her...that is, waiting to "live" until Mr. Right comes along. She reminds me of my pastor's wife, Martha, actually. So wonderful. :)

No comments: