Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

#1...Get moving. I have some goals (professionally, maybe writing someday, speaking more, the Mr. Right question), and nothing is going to happen unless I take more steps towards them. So...I'll be getting busy (busier...haha).
#2...Put "worth" in the right place. I get better and better all the time, but I still have a few places where I let the reactions and/or treatment of others make a statement about my worth. That doesn't need to happen anymore. I'll be taking active steps to not "rock my own boat" so much.
#3...Get my tone back. I've already started on this track, but I'll continue. Getting in shape, Baby. Yum.
#4...Hopefully not countering #3...haha!...I plan to experience more foreign cuisine. I ate Nepali food recently, and that fun fire was reignited!

No comments: