Monday, December 27, 2010

Knitting

Many know that I maintain a Life List. Some may refer to such a thing as a Bucket List, and mine is much the same except that my list includes items of all shapes and sizes. I have bigger goals, but I also include smaller things that I want to learn, see or do. Sometimes God totally surprises me with opportunities to cross an adventure off the list. Trying my first cannoli was one of those...so cool! Other times...especially like "down times" during vacation...I pull out the list and choose a "do-able" item. Hence...knitting. I used to knit like crazy when I was younger, and I loved it. Alas, my old age set in...hehe...and it is time to re-learn. I found a gal online (see below), and she's going to help me get started. I also have the Knitting Wonder, Leanne, at work, and I plan to ask her as well! Here goes! :)





2 comments:

Jody said...

Did you start knitting? I am going to join you!

Sarah said...

I'm trying, but I think I'm going to need Leanne!!! I wonder if she makes housecalls...;)