Thursday, January 8, 2009

Adding Penguins To My List...

i have a "list". fullllll of all kinds of things that i want to see or do in my lifetime. they range from the very simple and cheap to the more lofty...but regardless, whenever i think of something more, i add it to the list...and then cross them off when i've completed them.

(watch a sunrise, smoke a cigar, get a tattoo, make indian food...it goes on and on.)

it's good for the heart!

well, i realized this morning that i've never seen a real, live penguin! how i've made it through 3 decades without seeing one is a bit shocking to me, but i'm thinking that seeing a penguin is something i need to do.

so...they made it to my list this morning.

now i just need to make it happen... :)



2 comments:

David Morlock said...

I am of the opinion that it only counts to see them in their native habitat...

Jody said...

I will go to the zoo with you!!..:)