Thursday, July 23, 2009

GPS Training...and Geocaching Fun!!!

i went geocaching with jen again today! fun, fun, fun!!!! i know i'm in the realm of "nerd"...but i just don't care!!! :) it's a great adventure...and a wonderful time with friends. :)

today, jen and i tried some caches at the local state park. we walked all over the place, but it was a great time!

the other cool thing is that i'm slowly learning more about how to use my little gps unit. today, i learned about setting the navigation system. ohhhh yes, that little feature lets me do caching with "assistance". i turn this little button on, and it tells me where to turn and in how many seconds... some would say that using that option makes me a pansy...but...i do love being a pansy. hehe.

so today's results were 4 out of 5. not a perfect score, but pretty good!!

2 comments:

MotorMouth said...

Being a pansy is the shizzle! :) Anything to make things easier, I say!

Sarah said...

thank you!! i think so too! :)