Friday, July 31, 2009

Ka-Blew-Y!

well...it happened like i was hoping it wouldn't. the situation i've referred to a couple of times blew up. this person definitely needs a lie to be reinforced, and i don't know how they can even begin the journey towards truth when the cards are stacked against them (mental illness, etc.).

one thing i will say is that god definitely was looking out for me. one of my sisters was over because i've been ill (her son was mowing my lawn for me)...otherwise, i would have been alone. pheww! all i could do was disagree with the lies (rejection, lack of worth), and that definitely wasn't what the person wanted.

my role now??...definitely prayer. i'm sure the individual will not want to be around me, and i get that. it's hard to have others saying "no, you are valuable." when you don't want to hear it. boy, it's interesting how, on occasion, love feels like it cuts like a knife...we'd sometimes rather live in pain and anger to avoid it.

No comments: