Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Books...Commence Twitching! :)

my order arrived today and i'm so excited...i could pee my pants. ok, i won't do that, but i'm seriously almost twitching with excitment.

the first one is "loving your kids on purpose: making a heart-to-heart connection'. i've heard soooo many great reviews about this one. i've also heard two interviews with the author. it seems absolutely wonderful. also, it's not just for the parent. i think there could be many parallels to how god parents us. :)

the second one is "sex god: exploring the endless connections between sexuality and spirituality". it's a book by rob bell (of nooma fame), and i've also heard so many good things about it. seems right up my alley...hehe.

the third??? a new "halley's bible handbook". it's a guide full of historical and archeological facts to go along with my studying. oh my gosh, it's like candy. :)

No comments: