Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grrrr...

i'm sooooooo disappointed! i got an email today from ransomedheart.com that the 'captivating' retreat is cancelled. i was going to go in october with my sister, and then i was going to stop in a visit my lovely college-friend sarah. dang it all!

the book was and continues to be one of the most life-changing reads i've ever had...that and 'waking the dead'. the reason is that both introduced me to a wild, heart-awakening god...i'll just never be the same.

it's been on my heart to somehow be released more into heart-type ministry. god's given me opportunities here and there, and more importantly continues to romance me in this breath-taking journey...i just want more opportunities to invite others into that too. and i guess i was hoping that going to this retreat would give me more insight into how a heart-retreat is run....grrr!

i'm guessing god has a different plan. i just can't wait to see what he does!

No comments: