Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I think she knows...

probably one of the biggest lights of my life at work is my friend jody. i won't put her picture up because she'll get really mad at me and then i won't hear the end of it. ;) but if you need a picture, just email me and i'll send one...she'll never know. hehe.

today was really insane. add another dose of drama, and it went from bad to worse. (see blog below). i can usually plow through and then let loose a bit with the time is right...but "the time" won't be until i get home later tonight...busy life lately.

but i think there's something about jody that just lets her know that i'm about to blow...

she dialed my office at lunch today and said, "let's go!". that's code for "meet me at my car, so we can go grab some lunch.". :)

so i did...and got to have a 15-minute "peace" session in her car.

innnnhaaaale....exxxxxhaaaaaale

she's the kind of friend that just knows these things.

love ya, jody!

No comments: