Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Sunday is Mother's Day...a time when we celebrate those amazing women that invest in us, sacrifice for us and put up with all of our "crap". ;) My Mom is no exception. She's a true heroine of the heart. In fact, she's pretty much the heartbeat of the family...keeping us all on-task, pushing us to be true to God and self, and encouraging us to keep on keeping on...all with a little "spice" mixed in. ;) I honestly don't know what my life would be like today if didn't have my particular Mommy. God certainly knew what He was doing. :)

This is a pic of my Mom and me on a geocaching adventure. She puts up with a lot of my pursuits and whims. ;)

Love you, Mom!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pic! I love your mom! I had some serious catching up to do on your blog!